PSD creation is time-consuming and also not mandatory for web development.
Do share the lists of the website which you like most with the particular section of that website and we will create a rough mockup for you.
Please, have a look at our spectrum of the portfolio.
The mockup is typically a mid- to high-fidelity representation of the product’s appearance, and shows the basics of its functionality.
- By looking at a mockup, you should get a good idea of how the final product will look and a rough idea of how it might function (even if the functions aren’t yet working).
- A mockup can be considered a high-profile visual design draft.
- The mockup is more impressive to stakeholders and investors, and so better at generating interest.
- The mockup acts as the bridge between the wireframe and the prototype.
- Is an Adobe format that should probably be only used to save Photoshop files.
- Do not distribute PSD files unless you are doing a Photoshop tutorial or something. Photoshop files are large.
- They can be compressed (RLE encoded) but often this compression does not yield a file that is much smaller.
- They can contain a lot of Photoshop specific data that the other formats can’t, such as paths.
- The layers are preserved when a file is saved using the PSD file format.
- You can go back, at anytime, to make changes to the layers.