WPOS Site Care
WPOS Site Care Pro
- Weekly reports
- Daily Update: plugin, theme & core file updates (correction)
- Daily Backup : iThemes Backupbuddy Pro premium plugin for Website backup
- Security : iThemes Security Pro premium plugin for Security
- Speed optimization
- Priority support
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Google Analytics integration
- Mobile & tablet optimization
- 3 hr custom work
- Add new features
- Enhance existing features
- Patch security issues
- Improve performance
- Stay up-to-date with evolving industry standards
Theme updates and child theme
- Your website will be faster.
- Your website will be more secure.
- A faster website will retain visitors better.
- A more secure website is better protected against hackers.
- Increase security
- Fix bugs
- Add features and functionality
- To maintain backward compatibility
Backup (Onsite and offsite)
- Server Outages
- WordPress Websites are Vulnerable to Hacking
- Restore your site without significant data loss.
- Ensure user productivity
- Ease troubleshooting
- Meet Regulatory Compliance Requirements
- Know exactly what all your users are doing
Malware scan and removal
- protect your WordPress site
- protects automated attacks
- fixed common security flaws
- Detects viruses without false flaggings
- Prevent hacker infiltration with ease
Speed and performance check
1) GT Matrix 2) Pingdom
- Improve User Experience
- Achieve marketing goals
- SEO Positioning
- Happier Customers & Higher Sales
- User engagement
Theme : Update status & testing report.
Child theme : List of changes if any.
Plugin : List of plugin update with testing.
Backup : If any issue then fix & mention.
Security : List of bug and issue with status.
Malware scan : Status of scan & fixed issues.
Speed & performance : Check & fix if anything.
Do you offer 24/7 technical support?
Our support hours are 4 AM – 2.30 PM GMT, Monday through Friday. Any support tickets submitted during off-hours are immediately attended to during our regular support hours.
What do you need in order to set up support on my site?
After you have selected and purchased your support plan, you can create a support ticket with your Admin credential and necessary details which help us connect to your site in order to install our services offered (i.e., security monitoring, backups, and plugins). Our staff keeps these credentials private and will never share these details with anyone not associated with Maintain.
If an update breaks my site, does it cost extra to fix it?
The site is immediately rolled-back to the backup state taken prior to performing the update. The methods for this vary in some cases (due primarily to e-commerce functionalities, if present). From there, you’ll be notified of the issue.
The majority of issues are addressed free of cost, however, custom plugins, issues introduced by users, or particularly time-consuming issues may be billable. Maintain will notify you before charging anything to your account.
Can I transfer my maintenance plan to another website?
Sorry to say no. Each WordPress site requires a separate support plan with a unique support license key.
Are there discounts if I sign up multiple websites for your maintenance plans?
Of course. Contact us for more information and let us know how many sites you’d like to include – we can create a customized quote.
Is there a contract?
No contract, you can cancel at any time and receive a refund for monthly accounts.
What payment forms are accepted?
Pay online with a credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX), Debit card & PayPal. Your card will be billed automatically on a monthly recurring basis until you cancel or change your plan.
Can I change my plan?
Absolutely, you can upgrade or downgrade at any time.
Can I hire you to do design or development work on my site?
Absolutely. We are having a team of designers and developers who can assist for projects like theme design and development, send us a note about what you need as we quote by the project.