Installation of Maintenance Mode with Timer requires a few small clicks. To install the plugin, please use the following steps:
- Go to WordPress.org and Download Maintenance Mode with Timer.
- Upload the ‘maintenance-mode-with-timer’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the Maintenance Mode with Timer plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can also go to Plugins-> Add New -> Search for “Maintenance Mode with Timer”
Maintenance Mode with Timer should now be installed successfully!
Getting started with Maintenance Mode with Timer
Maintenance Mode Pro adds a Menu tab in WP Admin side with the name “Maintenance Mode – WPOS” where you can customize the page as per your need with beatiful templates.
Screen shows “Maintenance Mode – WPOS” tab in the left side.
Maintenance Mode General Settings
- Enable Maintenance Mode: To Enable Maintenance Mode click on the checkbox..
- Website Logo: Logo of your website.
- Website Logo Width: You can adjust the logo width from here with px size.
- Maintenance Mode Title: The Title of the Maintenance Mode.
- Enter Maintenance Mode Message: Message of your Maintenance Mode. you can add any html content here.
Maintenance Mode Social Settings
- Social Profile URL: you can display your social sites page here. just paste your social sites url here.
updated on 17 Jan – 2017