Installation of WP responsive FAQ with category plugin requires a few small clicks. To install the plugin, please use the following steps:
- Go to WordPress.org and Download WP responsive FAQ with category plugin.
- Upload the ‘sp_faq’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the WP responsive FAQ with category plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can also go to Plugins-> Add New -> Search for “WP responsive FAQ with category plugin”
WP responsive FAQ with category plugin should now be installed successfully!
Getting started with WP responsive FAQ with category plugin
WP responsive FAQ with category plugin adds a Menu tab in WP Admin side with the name “FAQ” where you can add new FAQ post, edit and delete. You can also add categories for FAQ.
Bellow screen shows how to add a FAQ post. You just click on “Add New” and insert FAQ title and content as you add for WordPress post.
How to display and shortcodes
Display a FAQ page is very simple. Just go to Pages-> add New and add page title ie FAQ and shortcode
This plugin contains following shortcode:
1) Display FAQ in a page (list view and grid view)
2) Display FAQ by category
Complete shortcode example:
[sp_faq limit="5" category="category_ID" single_open="true" transition_speed="300"]
Note: Setting page is removed in the latest version and replaced with shortcode parameters
- Limit: [sp_faq limit="10"] (Limit the number FAQ’s items to be display. By default value is limit=”-1″; i.e all)
- Category: [sp_faq category="category_ID"] (Display FAQ’s by category)
- Single Open: [sp_faq single_open="true"] (Display One FAQ item when click to open. By default value is “true”. Values are “true” OR “false”)
- Transition Speed: [sp_faq transition_speed="300"] ( transition speed when user click to open FAQ item)
Updated On 26 Oct 2016