Great support! I have maybe a hundred pop-ups, both buttons and pictures, in a table that worked very fine in the two browsers I usually use, and which I continually used to test every new pop-up as I added it. But when I asked two different friends to check the page no pop-up at all worked! None! Two different browsers, other than I used.
I got online support and the problem seemed top be that I had the pop-ups inside a table, but support started to work on it and within 24 hours the problem was completely solved. As a bonus they now also work on the smartphone, which they didn’t do before.
The plugin is very easy to use and the the support top notch! Thanks,