If you own an online shop, you’re undoubtedly always searching for methods to improve your conversion rate. That is one of the measures on which company owners place the most emphasis, and for a good reason.
Today in this post, we are going to talk about conversion rate optimization? And how you can increase conversion rate like a pro.
Before we understand how to improve conversion rate, let us know about conversion rate optimization.
Here is what we have to say for “What is conversion rate optimization?”
In simple terms, conversion rate optimization is the practice of persuading more visitors to take action on your website.
For instance, you may want visitors to subscribe to your newsletter, request a free consultation or quotation, or make a purchase in the case of your WooCommerce website.
Increase your company’s growth and full potential with conversion rate optimization (CRO), a proven technique to increase conversion rate. It’s all about enhancing your website to close the conversion gap created by website clicks.
However, many individuals are unaware that CRO is a complicated term that includes consumers at many phases of the purchasing process and WooCommerce development.
Simple ways to improve WooCommerce conversion rates like a pro
Now, let’s look at some WooCommerce conversion rate optimization techniques that you can use for all to increase the number of site visitors who complete purchases on your WooCommerce website and store.
1. Be sorted and clear about your product prices
Even if your product pages are top-notch, the incorrect price may be a deal-breaker. We are sure we don’t have to remind you that the e-commerce business is competitive, and suppliers must operate on extremely tight profit margins.
Keeping your pricing reasonable while still providing high-quality products is essential in today’s competitive market. Branded products should be priced at or below average to attract consumers.
Additionally, you may utilize the following strategies to improve conversion rate:
- When creating a pricing table, compare the prices of the entry-level and premium goods side by side.
- Use CTAs that are simple to notice and comprehend to encourage visitors to take action.
- Reduce the number of confusing price choices to eliminate analysis paralysis. To make it easier for customers to evaluate their options, keep your price slabs to a maximum of four or five and neatly line up the features provided in each slab.
2. Try to make your WooCommerce website Mobile friendly
To increase the conversion rate, this is a straightforward way.
Conversation rates are more excellent on mobile-optimized shops than on non-mobile-ready websites. Forrester predicts that almost one-third of retail purchases come from mobile devices.
Check our Case Study: iclublondon
You may use the following tricks to make your e-commerce site appear and function flawlessly on mobile devices:
- Compress and minify your pictures to increase the speed of your website.
- Include video demonstrations of your goods and client endorsements for mobile devices. Consumers like watching videos and are more inclined than desktop users to read product descriptions that are heavy on text. Product videos for WooCommerce make it simple to include them in your online store.
3. Frequently check on CRO and make it routine
Today’s companies develop CRO strategies but fail to put them into action. Consequently, a CRO project may be delayed or halted because of a lack of time, insufficient resources, or unanticipated initiatives. However, if this occurs, your conversion rates would plummet.
Even if your conversion rate fluctuates somewhat, it will have little effect on your overall goal of achieving a respectable conversion rate. If you want to have a high conversion rate, you must dedicate time to CRO and make it a habit.
4. Improve the effectiveness of your product pages
Use breadcrumbs without hesitation. Product hierarchy and visitor history will help people find items more easily.
Your website’s navigation should be intuitive. You don’t want to scare away first-time visitors with complicated algorithms or a cryptic website that’s hard to locate.
Include SEO-friendly titles in your content. Your labels should be visually attractive, relevant, and keyword-rich if you want to attract more customers interested in your store’s style.
You must utilize high-resolution product pictures if you want to market your goods successfully. Ensure your product pages reflect the latest design trends by staying on top of the game.
Also, you can check 5 Reasons Why WooCommerce is the Best Platform for Service-Based Business
5. Upselling to Current Clients
Existing clients are simpler and less expensive to market to than new ones, as shown by the following Wharton Press study:
Taking advantage of “moments of need” and aggressively upselling are thus logical strategies. Low-priced goods, according to research, are more likely to be purchased on the spur of the moment. Here are some suggestions for effectively upselling:
- Persuade consumers using social evidence. Unretouched images, video testimonials, and quotations from satisfied customers may persuade sceptics to make a purchase.
- Reduce the cost. If a customer keeps adding an item to their shopping cart or Wishlist but never completes the purchase, provide a discount voucher to entice them to complete the transaction.
So, in conclusion, we began with the understanding of what is conversion rate optimization? and then delivered some of the exclusive tips. And these are the most effective methods to improve conversion rate. Even so, not every tip must work for you.
To know whether WooCommerce conversion rate optimization is working, it must be tested and evaluated regularly. However, even minor changes to your WooCommerce development and site, such as redesigning or removing forms, may have a significant impact. Put your energy into your core business competence and leave it all in the US. Contact us at [email protected] to Hire WooCommerce Experts.