Customize your WordPress site’s appearance by easily adding custom CSS and JS code without even having to modify your theme or plugin files. This is perfect for adding custom CSS tweaks to your site.
- Text editor with syntax highlighting.
- Print scripts and styles in the “head” section.
- Print scripts and style before closing of the “body” tag.
- Print scripts and styles just after the opening of the `body` tag
- Add as many codes as you want.
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme.
If you don’t use a child theme and need to insert some customizations, you can take advantage of the inbuilt editor and easily create and insert custom css and js code into the header or footer. Once the code is saved, it immediately influences the workings of your site.
Since the code contained within the plugin is separate from your theme, it will be unaffected by the theme updating. If you do break something playing around, all you have to do is go back into the plugin interface and change the wrong item.